Junior Syndicate

Friday 21 August 2015

Oh, The Places You'll Go!

We listened to the story, Oh, the Places You'll Go! We talked about the story and the key messages. We wrote about what we would like to be when we grow up and we made our own hot air balloons. We hope that you enjoy reading our writing.



When I grow up I would like to be a Painter. I would love to be a Painter because I could paint houses.

By Lucius

When I grow up I would like to be a Police Girl. I would love to be a Police Girl because I would catch baddies.
By Arielle

When I grow up I would like to be a Mum. I would love to be a Mum because I like babies.
By Jessie

When I grow up I would like to be a Princess. I would hold a flower. I would hold my babies hand. I would look beautiful!
By Chloe

When I grow up I would like to be a Vet because I could help sick animals and I could help a tiger.
By Jerry

When I grow up I would like to be a Police Officer. I would love to be a Police Officer because I could catch baddies.
By Ximon

When I grow up I would like to be a Policeman. I would love to be a Policeman because I would put people in jail.
By Cody

When I grow up I would like to be a Policeman. I would love to be a Policeman because I could take bad guys to jail and I could help people.
By Leifro

When I grow up I would love to be a Nurse because I would be able to see if the children are unwell. I would love to be a nurse because I could help children.
By Adrian

When I grow up I would like to be an Ice-cream Shop Keeper because I would like to give an
ice-cream to Mrs Frazer.
By Mone

When I grow up I would like to be an Animal Doctor. I would love to be an Animal Doctor because I could help animals.
By Aron

When I grow up I would love to be a Police girl. I would love to be a Police girl because I could catch baddies.
By Ella

When I grow up I would like to be a Mermaid. I would love to be a Mermaid because I could swim in the water. I would love to be a Mermaid because I would look beautiful.
By Breanna

When I grow up I would like to be a Piano Teacher and a Ballet Teacher.
By Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment