Junior Syndicate

Monday 22 June 2015

Special Persons Day

This is my Granny. She is a special person. I am giving her a cuddle. By Molly
This is my grandpa. He is a special person. I love drawing with him. By Aron

This is my Pop. He is a special person. I like playing on the trampoline with him and I like playing with him in the swimming pool. By Cody
This is my grandmother. She is a special person. I like playing with her and my little brother.
By Jerry
This is my Nana. She is a special person. We are playing knuckle bones together. By Ella

On Friday lots of special people came to Room Two. I loved playing with the telephones. Then we went to the hall. I loved the bird dance. By Molly

On Friday lots of people came to Room Two. I liked the telephone game. I liked the Koochi, Koochi Dance. By Chloe

On Friday we had a special person’s day. I liked the cup telephone game. I liked the chicken dance. By Arielle

On Friday special people came to Room Two. I loved playing with the old doll. By Zara

On Friday we had a special person’s day. I liked playing with the telephones. By Zeph

No comments:

Post a Comment