Junior Syndicate

Friday 26 June 2015

Special Person's Day

I am playing with the telephones. By Sasha
Playing with the cards was lots of fun. It was my favourite thing to do. By Aron
Here is a close up picture of the cards. By Aron
I hope I win!!!By Aron
We are playing with the special cards. By Mone
The cards were really cool. By Leifro
I am playing with the old cards with my Grandpa. By Aron
This is my Nana and the old doll. By Jessie
I am playing checkers with my Pop. By Cody
On Friday lots of special people came to Room Two. We played games. I loved to play the card game. Then we went to the hall. I loved the bird dance. By Aron

On Friday we had a special person’s day. I loved playing knucklebones. I loved the bunny dance. By Ella


On Friday lots of special people came to Room Two. I played with my little brother. I liked playing checkers with Cody. I liked the cup game. Then we went to the hall. I liked the chicken dance. By Jerry



On Friday lots of special people came to Room Two. First of all we played games. Then we went to the hall. I love the rabbit dance.
By Adrian



I liked playing with the doll. I liked dancing. By Tiffany

On Friday lots of special people came to Room Two. I loved playing with my doll. By Jessie









No comments:

Post a Comment